Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts

* THH Thanksgiving Favorite *

Yes, I know … Halloween isn’t yet here and I’m already planning for Thanksgiving. Don’t hate me yet – I’ll be posting Christmas recipes starting next week!

I adore the holidays and I love planning menus for the various celebrations we attend months in advance. That way I have time to test any new recipes, work out cooking timelines, and plan so well that the day of flows flawlessly. All it takes is practice – and anyone can host a delicious, enjoyable and healthy holiday meal!

We vary our vegetable recipes often during Thanksgiving, and this was our absolute favorite from last year. It’s a cinch to throw together and compliments everything from the turkey to the cranberry sauce. The Brussels sprouts get a nice crunch on their outer leaves, the inner leaves get soft and almost buttery – and well, there is the bacon. Bacon makes everything better!



Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment