Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gravlax with Mustard Sauce

* Healthy * Low Carb * Make Ahead *

I have a minor addiction to smoked salmon. And it costs an arm and a leg at the store – the helpful husband and I seriously have fights about the food budget because I must have it so often. So you know me – I decided to learn how to make my own. Since we don’t have a smoker [yet] I found a recipe for homemade gravlax.

It was so easy! Just throw some sugar, salt, dill and fennel on some salmon and forget about it! Serve it up with pumpernickel, capers, boiled eggs, red onion. This is a brunch that will draw “Oohs” and “Aahs” for both presentation and taste!




1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Thank you for sharing the helpful cooking food
    Get here business support
    Quickbooks error Support

    ReplyDelete