Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chicken Margherita

* Grilling * Healthy * Weeknight Winner *

This recipe is from one of my favorite blogs, Iowa Girl Eats. My cousin Jaime introduced me to Kristin’s blog about a year ago and I’m quickly becoming one of her biggest fans. Take this recipe for example – you toss some stuff into a bag with some chicken and let it chill out for a few hours. Throw said chicken on grill. Eat. It’s crazy simple yet the chicken explodes with flavor from the citrus zest, garlic and Tequila. Yes, there is Tequila. I said it was good!

Link for the chicken recipe:


While the chicken was marinating, I poked around my Pinterest boards until I found an interesting guacamole recipe to make. I’d never tried this before but Ina’s suggestion to mix the guacamole by simply running a knife through it is genius. The result was a perfect medley of onion, garlic, tomato, seasoning, and beautifully chopped avocado.

Link for the guacamole recipe:




No comments:

Post a Comment