Thursday, April 18, 2013

Garlic-Lemon Rotisserie Chicken

* Healthy * Weeknight Winner *



As many of you know, my oven broke last week and a new one was not installed until two days ago. In the meantime, the helpful husband decided to buy a rotisserie for the grill. Having absolutely no idea how to make my own rotisserie chicken, I limped around Google until I found what appeared to be a straight-forward and simple recipe.

Little did I know, this recipe would blow our collective minds. We have made it twice in one week. It’s A-Maz-Ing. I don’t know much about chemistry, but something absolutely magical happens when you put these ingredients together. We are not wing fans, but we fight mercilessly over the wings on this bird. Next on the agenda – buying a smoker so we can make 45 lbs of wings with this recipe!

I’m going to link you directly to the recipe for Garlic-Lemon Rotisserie Chicken but here are some pictures of ours in the making!





No comments:

Post a Comment