Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lemon Chicken with Croutons

* THH Favorite Meal *

Welcome to Chicken Week, Day 3 at The Helpful Husband! Join us as we drool over our favorite chicken recipes from 2012!

If you are looking for the perfect roast chicken, look no further. I have made about 4711 roasted chickens and this. Is. The. Best. Ever. I dare you to make this and tell me otherwise.

You don’t even need to make the croutons – although if you’re splurging or having company they are magnificent. Serve this up with a ton of roasted vegetables and garlicky spinach and don’t forget the pan juices – they are out of this world without any tweaking.

I literally expected someone to throw me a parade after I made this chicken the first time. Your family may start worshiping your cooking skills – go ahead and gloat a little bit. You deserve it!

Here is the link to the recipe from my favorite culinary site - you may want to block out some time to explore the other amazing recipes at Leite's!

http://leitesculinaria.com/84363/recipes-ina-garten-lemon-chicken-croutons.html




No comments:

Post a Comment