Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Grilled Chicken with Edamame Skordalia

  • Can you have healthy and delicious?

  • I struggle with eating healthfully as much as the next girl. On Sundays, I cook and prep our lunches and dinners for the entire week. Every single week. This keeps the guesswork out of my meals and helps to keep me on track.

  • Anyone who knows me knows I adore food. But I get bored with chicken, fish, and salads very quickly. I'm constantly on the lookout for new ways to spice up my food. So I got positively giddy when I saw this recipe. I adore edamame. I love basil. My store finally carries organic, hormone-free chicken. This recipe looked perfect - and it didn't disappoint! It's packed with flavor and protein - and the best perk? Your house smells like SPRING!!!

  • Boom!

  • You're welcome.

P.S. As always, please let me know what you think. And I always welcome new recipes to try out!


Grilled Chicken with Edamame Skordalia

No comments:

Post a Comment