Monday, August 12, 2013

Seared Sea Scallops with Asparagus and Leeks

* Healthy * Low-Carb * Weeknight Winner *

When I was back home visiting my parents last week, I was fortunate enough to join my mom on a shopping trip to Trader Joes. I hadn’t been there in almost a decade and I literally bought one of everything in the frozen section. They have a jaw-dropping variety of seafood available!

I wish I’d bought a dozen bags of the frozen sea scallops. We used them in this amazing recipe last night and you’d never know they weren’t fresh! The combination of the succulent scallops with the crisp asparagus, creamy leeks, marjoram and citrusy kick from the lemons was out of this world! Another incredibly healthy, hugely popular dinner - and from the best foodie website around! (And it comes together easily and quickly – perfect for a weeknight dinner.)





No comments:

Post a Comment