Saturday, August 10, 2013

Deconstructed Chicken Fajitas with Chunky Guacamole

* Healthy * Low-Carb * Weeknight Winner *

Quick post tonight but I wanted to share this lovely, healthy, low-carb recipe with you! I’ve been eating very low-carb this month and have been discovering really creative and fun menu ideas. Take this for example – it’s one of my favorite fajita recipes – I just prepared it without the flour tortillas! And the guacamole – well you remember it from the Chicken Margherita post! It’s still our house favorite!



I’m looking forward to sharing more delicious low-carb recipes with you this month! It’s been so easy to stick with because I’ve already lost almost 10 lbs! I may be in a smaller size come September 1st – how’s that for motivation! (The helpful husband is very pleased haha!)



No comments:

Post a Comment